Help in SW WA

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Any 7M-GTE experts in SW Wa wanna give me a hand getting my 89 running right? Or know a shop in the Van/Port area I can trust to not scew up? Did head gasket and tranny. Back together and running but not real smooth or powerful. I'd be happy to pay a fellow Supra owner to help me. Rather have someone who's had experience with these cars than some random shop.
Thanks.

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
supranewbie;1717211 said:
Any 7M-GTE experts in SW Wa wanna give me a hand getting my 89 running right? Or know a shop in the Van/Port area I can trust to not scew up? Did head gasket and tranny. Back together and running but not real smooth or powerful. I'd be happy to pay a fellow Supra owner to help me. Rather have someone who's had experience with these cars than some random shop.
Thanks.

I would call Wryan at VIP Performance in Portland, tomorrow AM and see what you think. I had him get "Race Ready 7M" running and the shop sorted out all the bugs, best of all they aren't too expensive... Meaning it will cost you an arm, not an arm and a leg.
And they Dyno tune as well! Van

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
VIP will treat you well. They've worked on our cars for years... After them, I'd recommend Forged Performance, in Troutdale, OR. Van