HELP I'M STRANDED!

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
ok folks i'm in boston to pick up the silver supra that i won a few weeks aga well finacial difficulties that i couldn't control have happened and now i'm stranded in Boston indefinitely with no car no cash no way out if anyone could help i really need it my cell # is 251-554-0693 if i don't answer it's because i'm not near my phone at the moment but am going to get it it's being charged for me at the verizon wireless store. please guys what can you do for me??:1zhelp: :1zhelp:

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
well hell paypal would help just so i can get a cab and go pick up the car and be gone i know that might sound shady to some but ask anyone i've done business with on here or any of the local guys i'm good and i will repay the money i just gotta get out of here i don't feel like starting from scratch like this i like the city and all but i don't have the money to live here. m1matheny@yahoo.com is my e-mail for pay pal. please someone!

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I dont see how paypal would help? If we send you some money, it will take paypal 3-5 days to get it to your bank. It sounds like you need a local to give you a ride. Plus you are going to drive this supra you just got back home. You will need some gas money..

You have to give us a little more of the story...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I'm an hour from boston. I work 8-5 today and friday, 8-1 on saturday. I don't know what I can do for you, but you can call me if you need me.
978-895-2981 is my cell
-Kurt

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'm about just as close as Kurt, I live on the South Shore right out of Boston, Do you need to pick up your car and drive it back home? where is it you're going? I'm at work now, but if you need some immediate help I should have my phone on me too. 781-267-0681
-Jason.

keo

Apr 2, 2005
RI
So how did you get to Boston(flight,train, car, hitch-hike)
Did u pay for the car yet? have u seen the car in person?

im about 45-55min from boston

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
haven't had access to a comp thanks guys for all the support it ended up i couldn't get the car cause they wouldn't release it to me and i was finally able to get in contact with one of my friends and they wired me some money. it frickin sucks to cause it was a good car now there is a storage fee and i don't what the hell i'm gonna do. the guy i bought it from still has my money and everything...i'm trying to figure it out though. thank you guys so much though :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

keo

Apr 2, 2005
RI
car impounded, towed away?
sounds like it.
but why buy a NewEngland car, their mostly rusted LOLZ, except for the selected few.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
What's the storage fee? I'll go pick it up and keep it company in the meantime :icon_bigg

keo said:
car impounded, towed away?
sounds like it.
but why buy a NewEngland car, their mostly rusted LOLZ, except for the selected few.
I agree, too much winter sand/salt on the roads. I wish I could get my car from a sunny place like AL/FL.

Boss302

May 2, 2006
Mobile, Al
CRE said:
Why wouldn't they release it to you?

because the guy i bought it from is the sender AND reciever i can't pick it up case it is in his name to be relaesed to. the storage fee is $10 a day and it's day 6 if i don't get it soon they can sell it as abandoned which would suck. i'm going back up there next week this time with money:biglaugh: