Help identifying a turbo size

Mk3Les

Hi guys I just need a little help figuring out what I have. I bought a ct26 a while ago thinking it was a “Turbo A” ct26. I put it with the rest of my parts without having a good look at it anyway not too long ago I was offered a good deal on a HK$ manifold and t04 turbo, the t04 needs a rebuild I knew this when I bought it. So yesterday I was having a look at them next to each other trying to decide which one to use, I noticed the intake side on both looked the same so I measured them and sure enough they are very similar t04 measures 57mm, ct26 is 55mm on the hot side the exhaust wheel is the same on both 59mm. Now I’m sure Toyota didn’t make them that big so I’m guessing that my ct26 has been hi-flowed, I just don’t know if it’s a 57trim or a 60trim? Could anyone offer any suggestions as to what I have?
Also the ct26 has a little play up and down, about 1mm or so but none back and forth. Is that an acceptable amount of shaft play? Because I’m thinking of putting it on and getting a Master Power t70 down the track rather than getting the t04 rebuilt as I was quoted $800 to have it rebuilt.

Cheers
Les
p967019_1.jpg

p967019_2.jpg