help clutch fluid leaking under the car

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
what line connects under the car for clutch fluid and where could it be leaking from under the car and how hard is it to change:1zhelp:

hot dayam mk3

Oct 17, 2005
your slave clutch cylinder is prolly bad and leaking. you can also change the line while your add it. a nice steel braided line cost around $30. and for the slave cylinder go buy a toyota one. i had went cheap the first time and eneded up changing it again not too long ago. installation shouldnt be hard at all. you might need someone to lend you a hand though when its time to bleed the clutch fluid.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Or go to Autopart International for one. That's where I got mine, and it's an Aisin, just like you'd get from Toyota. Only this one was less money.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yep, except much easier!
I did mine all alone, and it took no time.
pedal down, tighten bleeder, pedal up, loosen bleeder pedal down, not hard at all. it's all in arms reach from a certain position.

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
yey all set just in time starting to thunder and rain, might be a very very little on the sofy side but its all good even grabs tighter yay, f*%$ paying labor i almost brought it to a place because i was unsure how to do it but i learned which is a plus on doing it myself