Help...1jz Mkiii Going Single?????

orlredmkiii

Apr 24, 2008
Orlando, Florida, United States
HI,

I have alot of questions. I'm going single and will be doing everything myself. I need to sell a lot of parts so I can get the new parts I need. I was looking for some input/advice from you guys...

1. I wanted to sell my parts in the forum but don't qualify yet. Any advice?... my last resort would be to put it in ebay.

2. I 'm looking at some parts that I'm thinking of getting and wanted to post them here beofre I purchase to see if anyone has had experience dealing with the seller or the item. If anyone has any advice where I can get parts at affordable prices?

3. Do I need to upgrade Fuel System????

4. I basically need to know how to go about doing everything????

THANKS!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
there's this guy called Search. he's on the boards 24/7. Click on his name and ask him these questions. he will definitely have answers. Shake his hand and make him your new friend.

cheers

Dejvid1785

Boostaholic
Jan 27, 2008
Cumming, GA
Clean looking engine bay!

The Reaper;1039438 said:
there's this guy called Search. he's on the boards 24/7. Click on his name and ask him these questions. he will definitely have answers. Shake his hand and make him your new friend.

cheers

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
try our vendors, they have everything you need. Aaron (driftmotion) Jose(kaizen) and Robert (935) i have dealed with and they are awesome.

you will need to upgrade your fuel system, and the rest of the supporting mods. turbo is usually the last thing you want to upgrade.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
www.driftmotion.com and the rest is history. Good luck.

As for the saleing of your products. I don't think there is any way around the rules. You could pm a moderator and ask them. If you have someone else on here, they might can sell them for you if they meet the requirements.

orlredmkiii

Apr 24, 2008
Orlando, Florida, United States
supramike7m;1039501 said:
try our vendors, they have everything you need. Aaron (driftmotion) Jose(kaizen) and Robert (935) i have dealed with and they are awesome.

you will need to upgrade your fuel system, and the rest of the supporting mods. turbo is usually the last thing you want to upgrade.

I was looking at Driftmotion they have everything. Do u know anybody that has that turbo they sell and how it is. thanks alot for the info. wish me luck.

ninja6o4

Apr 29, 2008
Surrey, BC
orlredmkiii;1039805 said:
I cant find him under member list. Ur single looks good.

Unfortunately the internet doesn't show sarcasm, so I can't tell if you're joking or not. He meant use the search feature. Sarcastically. :1zhelp: