Hello....

tekimp

Airborne
Aug 8, 2007
Fort Bragg, NC
Wow... have to make an introduction... I thought I did one long ago... oh well....

I'm 27, in the Army... a Paratrooper in the 82nd ABN DIV. Really didn't know much about Supra's till I got a MK III a year and a half ago.

So, I'm Ace. I have a Yellow 1986.5 Toyota Supra. Been working on it for the last year... just trying to get it to run right. I am pretty much exhausted from working on it and am looking towards either parting it out or selling it to another soldier around the base here. Who knows? Someone might take it away for $1000. Maybe asking too much but oh well.

I pretty much plan on getting some 9 k for re-enlisting into the Army... and with that money, I will get another Supra MK III that is all ready to go.

Though I will admit, it sure is a pain in the butt taking over someone else's project and making it your own. Just know what your are getting yourself into before you make any moves... I guess.

Oh... before I forget, I can't forget to thank you all for helping out with all ya'lls great advice and guidance!

I'll tell you, changing out a clutch ain't easy. Especially when you're mounting it on and it falls on your arm. Then all the dog gone crazy bolts....

Well, thanks again for all ya'lls help.

I'll catch ya'll around.

Cheers!
Steven Acevedo
---a.k.a.---
Ace