hello

bryank

Feb 28, 2006
Bournemouth, UK
Howdy all,

thought i'd say a formal hello, as i've only just seen the UK section doh!
(and apologise i've not been very active on any forums, but I will be more from now on)

Couple of Supra pics:

My n/a:
p249049_1.jpg

My Turbo (not a great pic - i really need to do some pics!):
p249049_2.jpg

Oh and i mess about with bikes too (I have 3, Vmax, an old 750-4 honda lowrider owned for 20 years and a very very long term project Benelli 900-6 dragbike lol don't ask how long)

My Vmax (just back on the road after major upgrade and overhaul)
p249049_3.jpg

Cheers,

Bryan

bryank

Feb 28, 2006
Bournemouth, UK
We have to keep them clean in the winter due to the salt they put on the roads :3d_frown: if you didn't, you can almost watch your car disolve lol

However my turbo at the moment looks like it's been off-roading :icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome, Hello, Hola. Love both your cars. The white one is pretty sexy, but I could never own an NA. I don't want to get flamed or anything, just my personal opinion. I guess once you've owned a turbo, you could never own any other........................lol

bryank

Feb 28, 2006
Bournemouth, UK
suprahero said:
Welcome, Hello, Hola. Love both your cars. The white one is pretty sexy, but I could never own an NA. I don't want to get flamed or anything, just my personal opinion. I guess once you've owned a turbo, you could never own any other........................lol

Hola, LOL well, my n/a is definitely slower than the T out on the big roads, but i prefer the W58 box round town.. They are both great to drive, just with different character. Besides, the n/a is scheduled for an upgrade or two this season :naughty:

And hey Finnon! :wavey:

Cheers,

Bryan

Finnon

Mar 26, 2006
South Shields, Tyne & Wear ENGLAND
bryank said:
Hola, LOL well, my n/a is definitely slower than the T out on the big roads, but i prefer the W58 box round town.. They are both great to drive, just with different character. Besides, the n/a is scheduled for an upgrade or two this season :naughty:

And hey Finnon! :wavey:

Cheers,

Bryan
helloooo bryan k:wavey: