Hello!

Trappy

Oct 20, 2011
Asheville, NC
Hey, what's up everybody? My name is Ty, and I'm from Asheville, NC. I'm not yet a Supra owner, but that changes tomorrow! I'm purchasing an '89 Supra from Ryan (awsbakerordie on here). It needs a new motor, amongst other things, so I'm getting it for a good price. I've wanted a Supra for a long time, and I've wanted a project car for a while, so I'm knocking out two birds with one stone and getting a Supra for my project car. The Supra is my dream car, and has been for quite a while, so I'm excited to have this opportunity. Now, because of my huge pile of bills, the motor will most likely have to wait til this Spring. My goal is to have a 7m-gte swapped into it by April 1st. During the winter, I'll be saving money for that, along with prepping it for my driving pleasure. Just little stuff like installing a CD player, fixing whatever needs it, etc. Anyway, I'm excited to meet some other Supra lovers, so it's good to be on here!

Trappy

Oct 20, 2011
Asheville, NC
Oh well, the guy I was supposed to buy it from bailed on the deal with me. He wants to keep it for himself now, but I'mma keep looking for a cheap mk3 to build...