Hello!

sammy

Feb 4, 2010
Victoria BC
I have a 1990 7MGTE single turbo supra. Its definitley the best car Ive ever owned! Im doing an engine swap that is proving to be more difficult than we first thought. I am hoping to get some advice on here.

Attachments

• DCFC0122..JPG
    DCFC0122..JPG
    161 KB · Views: 8

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Welcome to the Mania! What kind of problems are you having? Oh and just some FYI, answers are free of charge, but for correct answers we charge $19.99 + tax ( for whichever state charges the most ). lol Just kidding whats up? What kind of problems are you running into. I have yahoo z24boy02 and am online pretty much 24/7

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Oh yeah what are the specs on the car? manual/auto, miles, the usual stuff. What do you have to swap the motor for? Are you dropping a V8 in there? or just swapping it because it is FUBAR?

sammy

Feb 4, 2010
Victoria BC
Well dam I havent been on here in a while!! Project got pushed back a bit.... what Im trying to do is put a 2JZGE right hand drive auto into my manual 1990 supra. Weve got the engine in and are trying to figure out whether to go with a flywheel and bellhousing to keep it manual or find a w58 trans (which will mean driveshaft modification I think?) My thought is if we can use my original manual trans that would be easier??
And yes, my poor car has been FUBAR for 2 years now and its time to bring her back to life!!