Hello

Jun 5, 2009
Clarkdale
This is a post to avoid deletion. I live west of Atlanta. Don't own a mkIII. I have 3 mkII's, but I'm new to the 7mgte. We are still gathering parts we are missing to complete a swap into my son's 85. Have the wiring pretty much sorted out, but still need a few odds and ends. Don't want to pull the 5m until we are ready to go. Will stay largely stock on the install.

Still need to make decisions about fuel pump, radiator, aftermarket gauges or electronics.

Not having a running motor or MkIII to look at makes finding and routing missing hoses and lines difficult. Could use a local who'd be willing to render answer questions from time to time.

Thanks for letting me lurk!

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I don't know where Tanya is located, but when it comes to Mk2's, she knows just about everything. There have been a bunch of guys that have put 7m's in their Mk2's, so getting the info you need shouldn't bee too hard.

Welcome to the party!

Jun 5, 2009
Clarkdale
Tanya's in Florida, and yes, she's quite the supra Queen.

Glad to hear her reputation (the good one) gets around. I'm enjoying the technical nature of most of the conversation on here. I guess turbo is more technical by nature, with many more mods being possible. The ole 5m is reliable and has it's strong points, but modification is not one.

Thanks for the welcome!
Neodeuccio;1359736 said:
I don't know where Tanya is located, but when it comes to Mk2's, she knows just about everything. There have been a bunch of guys that have put 7m's in their Mk2's, so getting the info you need shouldn't bee too hard.

Welcome to the party!