hello supra friends

ImperfectSupra

May 19, 2007
Virginia Beach
my name is tang from the richmond area or virginia. i joined supramania to gain more knowledge and info to hook up my 87 turbo. it would be nice if i can meet people from my area and tune our cars together over a beer or two and of coarse go to the track and meets.

white 87 turbo 5 speed sunroof
60k on swapped motor
custom kn direct cold air intake
aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
ngk iridum plugs
Ground wires
greddy profec b
greddy timer
mookeh short throw (chopped) shifter
hks down pipe
custom 3inch mandrel bend exhaust, not cats
13psi and already stupid fast, cant wait to put on the other parts that are laying around in the garage.

:if anyone can tell me how to modify my screen name so that i can post pics and the mod list of my car, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
ImperfectSupra said:
:if anyone can tell me how to modify my screen name so that i can post pics and the mod list of my car, thanks in advance.

First off, Welcome to SM. If you are talking about changing your user name, PM Supracentral and ask him politely if he would change it for you to what you would desire.

killarb634

Apr 1, 2005
Jersey's here
Welcome you can add your mods in the control panel, you can put them under signature. you can also post pics of the car in the VB pic gallery.

Brian

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to SM Mr. Imperfect. Hopefully you'll find a few local friends on here to help you with your supra. Good luck., Jay