Hello, I'm Here

nadeanbhav

Feb 12, 2011
Alabama
Hey there Supra Fans. I am Nadean and I am new here although I have had my 1988 Supra for approximately three years. I have taken some great trips to the beach in this car but the time has come to restore her to her former self (and then some!). Yes, I am a lurker but I am learning as I go. There is an incredible amount of information here and I hope to learn a lot from all of you. Wish me luck on my restoration, as you can see from the pics, I will need it! (I can't find pics of the engine bay but I will take some ASAP).

Supra%204.jpg

Supra%203.jpg

nadeanbhav

Feb 12, 2011
Alabama
Thanks! I know I will need some help. Parts are very difficult to find for this car. The dash is very cracked and I haven't located a replacement. This is a really big project for me. Appreciate the welcome!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
You're right about parts being hard to find here, but it's not impossible. What are you looking for, besides the dash?

nadeanbhav

Feb 12, 2011
Alabama
Hey Vixen, I have found everything I need up to this point except the dash. My kingdom for a burgundy dash! I am replacing the carpet and recovering the seats. The body work is underway. All of the seals have been replaced and the chrome will go back on after the paint. I am not changing the color but I am looking for some new rims. I really miss driving it so I am pushing to get it finished! In the meantime, I bought a 1996 Mazda Miata convertible (for the gas mileage, lol).

nadeanbhav

Feb 12, 2011
Alabama
Thanks for the offer! I may take you up on it. It is fun and exhausting work! Sometimes I just stand there in the heat and shake my head at the work remaining. lol