Hello from Western Canada

junior23

Jul 28, 2009
Alberta
Hi everyone,

Glad to find a forum that has a lot of information on MKIII Supra's. I've always wanted one since they've come out and now I'm on the search for a 91-92.

I've been doing a lot of reading about turbo modifications and fuel supporting mods so I'll be combing through the archives for any information I can get. My last turbocharged car was my 07 WRX which was tuned via opensource with just a laptop, serial cable and freeware. I'm new to the ECU of the 7MGTE and it's tuning, seems like I should just get an AEM EMS and be done with it lol.

Hope to be a proud owner soon!!

If anyone knows someone selling a 91-92 in Western Canada I'd love to know about it.

Thanks!

shiftysupra

Nov 4, 2008
Tucson, AZ
welcome to the forums. if you do some searching you will find pretty much anything you could want. good luck on finding your supra. i have a 92 mk3. these cares are very fun to drive

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
shiftysupra;1381737 said:
welcome to the forums. if you do some searching you will find pretty much anything you could want. good luck on finding your supra. i have a 92 mk3. these cares are very fun to drive

welcome you should try and find a hard top...good luck with your future supra...

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Welcome. Flateric is in Alberta, he'll be a good resource for you. Like said, you can get pretty much anything you want for our car. Finding a 91-92 won't be that hard, although you may have to drive to get it. What's your budget? Why 91-92?

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Welcome! Theres a shit load of info and persons with experience that are will to help with troubleshooting and local help. Good luck with your search!.......oh ps hardtop = fail! Targa FTW!!!!