Hello From the 530. gv/nc

Zer0Suvivers

Apr 25, 2009
California
hey everyone its good to be here. im not really new to the supra world. but new enough. i had one like 3 years ago. and finally got another one. but anyways.
My name is Robert. im going to be 22 the 16th of this month. but. mk3 supras are my thing. I love them. they have become my dream car ever since i got my first one.

but i just picked up one today. its a 1990 supra turbo targa 5spd. it needs a new interior. and some work. like it has some vaccume leaks. and a crazy bad oil leak. i think it might be the oil pressure sensor. i dunno. but i will find out tomarrow. but i will get some pics soon.

as for now. this is what has been done to it.. it has a Tial Bov. a newer ct26 because the old one was starting to whine. umm 3inch exhaust from the turbo back.. some suspension. i think its KYB on some ebachi or however you spell it. springs. hmm.. a hand made replacement accordian. bad ic pipes. like random metal pieces. and... some fog lights that dont work lol......

but yeah i cant wait to learn some more. and fix my new supra!

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
Zer0Suvivers;1382808 said:
sweet. do you remember who you played?

ya we played neveda union high school they had the turff field i think or it was really clean. I was on jv and playd reciever we got smashed though we also played them for basketball at a tournment i think in reno....

Zer0Suvivers

Apr 25, 2009
California
dubsupra209;1382809 said:
ya we played neveda union high school they had the turff field i think or it was really clean. I was on jv and playd reciever we got smashed though we also played them for basketball at a tournment i think in reno....

haha yeah i graduated from there. yeah they tend to keep it clean.