Hello from Perth

Aleo24

Aug 15, 2011
Perth
Hi my name is alex, 21 working at repco making my way through mechatronical engineering at ECU. I'm usually posting on supraforums AUS but found alot more information relating to 7m's on here.

I bought my MA70 in november last year for 4k, front end paintjob was bit shotty, came with chrome rims (horrible) and little bits in the interior were old and cracked and the fuel gauge didn't work. Good things were it was turbo'd 7m, converted to manual r154, Digi dash, Targa top and ran like a champ.

Ive been slowly fixing things, getting all the important servicing things done. every oil has been changed and the cooling system flushed and filled with quality stuff.

I managed to pick up some old tien adjustable coilovers for cheap and changed brake pads as old ones were on the indicators.

While searching under the dash while wiring up some gauges found that the car came with a HKS pfc fcon, FCD, and Speed cut defender. Was pretty stoked cause that meant i could run about fuel cut.

Soon after buying a boost controller and setting it to 1 bar i took it to a dyno and made sure the afr's were in check. The car made 277.6rwhp and the boost reading said i was only boosting to 12psi which was dropping off to 10 at peak power. I decided to read my boost controller instructions again and found i hadn't calibrated it right.

For time being im waiting on new fuel pump, leather interior pieces, stereo bits, fuel sender (as mine has an analogue one installed, i have digi dash) and some HP Racing wheels to get some nice stance.

Aleo24

Aug 15, 2011
Perth
This is the front bar when i got the car with horrible stickers. Ill post up pics of after i rattle canned it to make it look slightly better.
attachment.php

This is new gauges and holder i installed as well as my momo wheel from the celica.
attachment.php

Aleo24

Aug 15, 2011
Perth
Front bad Rattle Canned till i can afford proper job.
attachment.php

Cleaned up, Buffed and chromies cleaned.
attachment.php