Hello everyone

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Dunckel;933178 said:
I am definitely the nicest, most cutest guy here. Cheek pinching cute. If you need anything, anything at all, you can just ask me. I am also one of the most sarcastic ones here as well.

Have fun here.

What this guy! He is a mess....and his cat will Hypmotise girls to take there clothes off! And the worst thing is.....he won't sell me the cat! :evil2:
:naughty::sarcasm::naughty::sarcasm::naughty::sarcasm:

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Welcome to SM Jenny, what are you're intentions for the car, DD? The pics are nice too btw, of you and the car, I like the dragons. Shows ur a true fan. Anyways, I was wondering like other people asked already, do you work on the car yourself?

Toyota_4_Life

Female Tuner
Sep 13, 2007
Draper, Ut
Yes I do my own work, body and mechanical. I don't trust anyone to touch my baby. I'm just learning from experience for now. I don't know a whole lot about working on supras. I was raised working on old Ford trucks before they had ECUs.. So please forgive me if I ask some dumb questions. However, I will be going to UTI in the next year to become a real mechanic.

Toyota_4_Life

Female Tuner
Sep 13, 2007
Draper, Ut
Oh yeah, as far as what my plans are for the car... I want to swap a 2jz into her and just basically get the most out of her as possible. She will be strictly track and show.

Beatrice

Toyota Whore
Feb 5, 2008
Louisville, KY
welcome to SM. im basically new here too and from what i have seen so far is the best info around. by the way your supra and you look very good!:biglaugh:

Toyota_4_Life

Female Tuner
Sep 13, 2007
Draper, Ut
Yeah, Social D has got to be one of my favorites. I've only seen them once, and it was with Tiger Army (which I can see that you like). It was so crowded that some dude almost broke my arm in the barricade just to sqeeze in front of me. It was still an awesome show.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Hah, My first show I ever saw back in like 2000 or 2001 was an AFI show, Since AFI and tiger army are local it was pretty awesome. I think it was the Fillmore, but Social Distortion came right after Tiger army. I was tooootally hooked after that.

I broke a rib at a Social distortion show once haha.