Hello Everyone!!

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
Well i just bought my first Supra, Its a 87 5speed turbo targa top. I bought it from the 2nd owner who replaced the engine and HG, Very nice shape, no mods yet. got it for 1750. Should get to go pick it up next week will post pictures when i get her home. Any of the spokane/north idaho folks drop me a line. I have a hard time getting this site to load so be patient on replies http://www.supramania.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

1StTurbo

Jul 23, 2010
North Idaho
Thanks everyone, I think i am going to go get it next Tuesday. I have problems loading this forum for some reason :( Will get lots of pictures when its done, I got it sight unseen. I hear its fully loaded, white blue interior. Needs a drivers side rear window and having a boost issue which i hear is probably a leak.

ModDimension

Jul 26, 2010
Chico, CA
www.moddimension.com
I've noticed that the turbo outlet hose going to the intercooler is typically cracked... and so is the coupler on the intake manifold. Of course... there are lots of places to get a vacuum leak. I like to replace all the vacuum lines if I get the engine out of the car. Harder to do if its still in it.