Hello everyone my name is Darryl and im a supraholic.

darryldowney

Apr 10, 2009
Nanaimo,BC
Hello.
heres my story:

I had an 85 Celica GTS sold it and and then i found a guy selling a 87 Supra Turbo Targa for $900 (Canadian) and i know right off the bat that the motor was on its last legs (hg and a lil'rod knock.) but the body is in great shape, no rust to be found. so i thought it would be an alright investment to put a new motor into.

car pic (sorry about the quality, cell phone cam):
n514137976_1590968_4326.jpg

I drove it as is for a while and just as i imagined it got worse and so i pulled her off the road. and she sat for a couple months and now i have pulled the old motor and have a jdm 7mgte coming (should be here tomorrow or the next day) and a few other knick knacks coming as well.

So far i have Full gasket set, cone filter and adaptor, some gauges.
IMAG0116.jpg

iam still waiting for arp fasteners, downpipe and exedy clutch.

i also will be putting these rims on it. (manaray jdm wheels) got them for free dont hate.
IMAG0071.jpg

and thats where im at now.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Hi Darryl, I'm Jeff welcome to supraholics anonomous. Good luck with your rebuild, and i actually like those rims, I would be more than happy to trade them for the shitbum American Racing split 5 spokes that I'm stuck with.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome to Supramania Darryll.............unfortunately for you, we already have a Supraholic.....his name is Miguel.

Good luck with your build.