Headlights and speaker issues

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
Hey guys, I've searched and couldn't really find anyone with the same problem.

Today when I went to work, headlights opened and closed normally. After getting off, I noticed my headlights were open. I turned on the lights and tried to close them and they just closed and opened a number of times then stayed open. Checked fuses and swapped out the relay, same issue.

Speakers were working normally until I came home from work. After shutting it off and getting back in to head out, the speakers stopped working. Checked the wiring harness and all my fuses, all were good. My sub still works, just the speakers are out. Checked connections on all the speakers, all good.

I pulled the battery to reset the ecu, nothing. Any help guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rhs

Sep 21, 2014
Dallas
One of my headlights did this for about half a day. I played with the red knob on the headlight motor (might be under a black cap) and it started working again. I have no explanation.

Also, you can manually close them by turning the red knob if necessary.

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
I know about manually putting them down but I'm don't want to do it every time I drive at night. I'll check the driver side harness in the fender.

However, the speakers are still a problem. Nothing is grounding out. I tested them on my friends car to be sure they're still good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk