Head reccomendations?

I ended up getting a replacement head off of here that supposedly had been sent to a machinist, all the clearances were to have been checked, a 3 angle valve job was done and more importantly good cams given the journals on my old head were severely scored up.

So upon receiving my replacement head in the mail I took it directly to my machinist, opened the box in his shop and left him with the head to look over and then deck the bottom of so I could reassemble my 87 to drive again. Here is what I'm left with:

"Here are some of the clearance issues I found. Camshaft runout is .005-.006. Seat runout is .005. Seat width is .100 on most of the seats not that this is detrimental to anything but performance. Surprising the guides are in good condition. Camshaft journal clearance is .006 when max. is supposed to be .003."

Any recommendations from someone experienced in the 7M? My machinist is known for being very meticulous and building good fast motors, but I believe this is his first Supra. So he wanted me to see if anyone here with some experience had some suggestions for him.