Head Gasket Project

RedDogOIF

RedDogOIF
Nov 21, 2006
Elk Grove
Well, I finally put it all back together and it was lookin' good. I was pretty confident it would start good after I learned of the coolant hose I forgot to hook up :nono: ..... I went to crank it and it wouldn't turn. My buddy and I checked the spark, it was good, and the fuel was running through, but the injectors weren't spraying in the fuel. We checked the injector wires and they weren't producing any power, but they were fine before the project. All I did with the injectors was disconnect the wire from the injectors....does anyone have any idea what I should be checking? I'm stumped, and I would love to get this car back on the road someday....sorry just a little frustrated.

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
If the engine isn't turning over, there won't be any spark or injectors firing.

RedDogOIF

RedDogOIF
Nov 21, 2006
Elk Grove
True, there is spark for sure but there isn't any resistance from the injector plugs. I did ground the starter, I remember that wire that took me awhile to figure out where it went. Used the voltmeter and there was nothing when trying to start, and used wires with a bulb to double-check for resistance, but nothing...