HBR's 1995 2JZ JDM Swap!

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
Just picked up a white 1995 Base model with a 2JZ GTE twin motor swap. I have a 10,000 Wife spending limit for now ;). Mostly exterior upgrades and suspension stuff first. It dynoed at 420RWHP and I just had a Blitz FMIC and Boost Controller installed, along with a HKS waste gate and Boost gauge. It also has full exhaust with a high flow cat.

Plans for the near future

VIS Carbon Fiber hood X (got it)
Seibon CF front lip X (Got it)
TRD style JDM Spoiler X (got it)
Side skirt (optional) if anyone knows of a killer side skirt that will look good with the front lip let me know ;)
Wheels and Tires X (got them)
Sparco Racing seats (not gonna do racing seats...)
Coilovers (HKS or KW) which one should I do?
TRD sway bars
Cusco CF rear strut bar. Or HKS kansai service if I can find some.
Brakes
JDM Tail lights

Far out future plans

Upgraded turbos/turbos X GOT IT (Greddy T78 Kit being installed!)
Engine Management X GOT It (HKS VPRO)
CF Trunk (ehhhh probably not gonna do it)

After that I'll just have to think of some stuff xD

When I bought it.

Engine bay before look!supramotor.jpg

Supra1.jpgSupra2.jpgSupraback.jpg

Last edited:

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
Now I have my CF TJ front lip and a set of GSC S2 Cams! got the cams for trading my stock TT tires that were on the car :) Now what would be a good set of Cam gears to add?

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
Just bought a greddy T-78 Single turbo kit, with 850CC Sard Fuel system, and the HKS F-CON VPRO. Get ready for some Epic pictures.

Mr.Supra

JDM Guru
Apr 25, 2011
Sarasota, FL
Heartbeatracer;1878167 said:
yeah :p wow I'll buy those HKS kansai service strut bars off ya xD

Lol I sold the other one to a guy in California named Ken Henderson. I have the other one : )

Who is going to tune your FCON? Ben Phillips? HKS Tuners are getting few and far between:/

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
Nope I have a guy in Utah, whom I bought the car from who runs a Supra sales and workshop. He is going to tune it :)

So I'm guessing you're not selling the one you got? haha

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Hey, another Mk4 to add to the list. Looks like you have a pretty solid plan (and wife approval haha), what Nittos did you go with?

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
Bump....

Switching it up a bit

T78 greddy is going to be a PTE billet 6266, put in a v160 and 3.26 rear end. Once the car is finished I'll post some more pics!

Heartbeatracer

Sep 14, 2012
Utah
Also went from SARD 850cc up to Boost Logic 1000c and dual port fuel rail to get some big horses out of the e85 and race fuel section!