Has anybody dealt with JDM ENGINE PRO in la Habra?????????

suprafreak123

Oct 23, 2013
Costa mesa
Hi everyone,
I called today to get a quote on a 1jz engine and it was $1600 let me know if that a decent price????????????and how reliable are they.

THMotorsports

suprafreak123;1991259 said:
Hi everyone,
I called today to get a quote on a 1jz engine and it was $1600 let me know if that a decent price????????????and how reliable are they.

Never heard of them. Then again, there are plenty of good places out there that are small JDM importers and do great jobs. Do your research and see what people say. Pay with a credit card for safety sake and look at their warranty. $1500 is nominal for a 1JZ VVTi motor and everything included except MAF. A rear sump 1JZ at $1500 is a great price. If it is front sump 1jz non-vvti, then it's a little high. I would pay $1250 max for one in my humble opinion.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
Yes i have and i wouldn't use them unless you want a 1jz pulled out of a car sitting in a junk yard for years rather that coming from a working clip.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
check ebay. Thats expensive. I got mine from jdm engine crop. There in texas i think. Was 1175 to my door with no auto trans. Which was 50$ more but i had no use.

right now they go for around 800-1100 complete. You will need rear sump but you can trade a front sump for a rear sump with the 240 guys.

mk3supraman1

Jul 6, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I got mine from jdmenginezone for 1600 (shipped) auto tranny included. Everything was clean but a part of the wiring harness was cut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk