hard thought to swallow

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
hmm lemme look,,,, NO, lol but it didnt look much worse than that, it was an 88, the paint was almost that good, the interior, save for the shift knob, WAS that good.

and as to my civic, no cosmetics other than lighter wheels and lowering via tein components have been done, i sit at about 255-265HP rite now on that one, so thank you very much for stereotyping me,

i cant stand rice, they are a disgrace to the car community, they simply try to be different in a way that is so common that it COMPLETELY defeats the purpose. and no tot mention that style went away around the time of the first F&F

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Ma70.Ent;964456 said:
How do you know he's done ricey things to his Civic? Maybe he just did some random basic stuff. Driving a certain car doesn't make it rice..

Bout time someone called me on this ;).

I merely was making a point - Assumptions are a bitch .

The OP probably saw a guy in his teens/early 20's with a baseball cap on and automatically assumed that as soon as the car got home a Karate Kid bodykit complete with pink neons was going to be bolted on.

As a young enthusiast of these cars, it pisses me off to think older guys acutally think this about some of us younger guys.