hahah Banned from SF

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
OneJoeZee said:
More like the ass hole. :)

The worst part is that whoever's doing it is too chickenshit to man up and say they're the one doing it. Normally when posts are deleted it says "so and so post deleted by [so and so]"

You know something's up when posts get deleted with no traces left. :)
That's one thing that got annoying. They just close threads with no explanation.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
At the very least, we are supposed to be warned or given the reason when posts and threads are deleted.

I am tired of this bullshit censoring from the shadows. More members there should be aware of the way things are being done over there.

I made a thread about it in the forum problems and suggestions section.

How ironic is it that there is no moderator assigned to that section?

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
I just saw that as well in the suggest forum. Kinda like the box at mcD's to drop in comment cards that just get trown away at the end of the day. They have it just for political correctness.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
This is the best answer I have for you element.

I don't really know why any of you were banned, other than my speculations already stated. Nobody's saying anything, either.

Can you tell me why Element 256 was banned?

He has no idea why and has some things to sell on there.

Chris.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
such BS...

that would NOT fly on ANY forum I moderated on...

I've moderated on 3 different forums, and banning was always met with a thread as to why, and if it's not a blatently easy reason, it was discussed and never unilateral...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I never go to SF anymore, well unless I'm really really really bored and all my other forums have nothing interesting to read anymore.

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
OneJoeZee they are watching you thats why they are deleting your stuff
They are waiting and wanting to ban you!

All they care about is $$$$$ Family and MKIV in their minds the rest can goto hell and they could care less.
Also they have a click there big time.

They hate EBAY & any supra other then MKIV especialy the MKIII guys.

I mean come on who could respect a suicide they take the easy way out and they are cowards.

Unless but rarely caused from a chemical imbalance or defeciency in the brain.

Good luck to you if you love SF and kiss there A$$

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Why doesn't SM try to lure Champion and Elmhurst away from SF? Are there contracts involved? I believe they would be better off over here. Just my opinion.

I saw the sticky for Champion in the vendors section. Just need one for Curt Aigner at Elmhurst Toyota.

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE said:
OneJoeZee they are watching you thats why they are deleting your stuff
They are waiting and wanting to ban you!
Let them do it then. The only thing banning me would do is draw more eyes to the problems I'm trying to make people aware of. People get banned for much less everyday. If they thought banning me would be a good idea, it would be done already.

I'm not surprised my thread in the problems and suggestions section was deleted.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
gtsfirefighter said:
Why doesn't SM try to lure Champion and Elmhurst away from SF? Are there contracts involved? I believe they would be better off over here. Just my opinion.

One of them had a section over here and they never came and checked it, so it was given to someone who would actually use it.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
SF is too slow to load ive posted 16 posts in my life there ive never liked it.

i went on there recently to buy a 2jz charcoal canister :) got it for 40$ prolly wont go there again lol

i wondered if i made the TMS downpipe fitment comment on SF i would get banned too?

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
TurboWarrior said:
Some of the mods there are racist. I remember i was in a thread once and someone posted how black people cause all the violent crime. I said well white trash aren't much better sometimes. And sure enough the comment was removed. I tested the theory again and said something else about white people and it was removed again. But the black comments never got touched. LOL they are all texans right?

Truth. They had a thread titled in the 1jz forum "Chinaman throttle body" for a week before it was changed.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
WeDgE said:
I've read that the search becomes available if you pay a membership fee....bunk ass.

That's how Pirate4x4 was, but now they opened it up so everyone can use it. It's not like it's a big deal, you pay $20 and get to use search and be able to post pictures and get in on all the giveaways that the forum vendors do.