Guitars

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
Hey who all on sm plays a guitar/bass i want to see some pics.

actually any instrument would be cool (besides a honda kazoo:sarcasm:)

ill get mine up pretty soon

p894429_1.jpg

^^warwick thumb bolt on neck 5 string.

p894429_2.jpg

this is my 5-string fretted bass me and my gpa built. tiger maple, a custom inlay binding which sadly you cant see in this photo, and it isnt strung.

p894429_3.jpg

this is the headstock of my fretless six-string my gpa made for me without my help.

Mckay on the headstock is my name.....

its barble wood and wenge. marble wood is toxic.... i tried to work on it a little bit with a mask on and ran outside after sanding on it , coughing and gagging.

p894429_4.jpg

Last edited:

MaverickA70

desperate parts beggar
Sep 17, 2007
arkansas
i have that exact same schecter, its badass isnt it?
im workin on building a 7 string, i may post pics of the build later...

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
suprarx7nut;894466 said:
Schecter 006 Elite w/ EMG 81 and 85.

I love it. :love:

I also have the old squire strat that i learned on from 6 years ago. That thing blows.

those are nice photos did you take them yourself?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
hmm,.,

on display hanging in my game room I have a old B C warlock from like about 15 yrs ago,, a knock off no nane Martin, an prolly cheep , no name, spanish accoustic, a real cheap, Hondo, 12 string accoustic

a busted ovation I smashed out in my st in a rage from the X g/f

an what I play now, my classical, my DCME Martin, an my custom Gibson LP

Will

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

no pic of the martin DCME...

Will

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
mr taco:
Yes sir, I love it! I think schecter makes great guitars if you stay in the elite range. Their mid and lower range are.. well... lower range. Of course the custom series is out of this world though. :aigo:

cry4me_sky;894498 said:
those are nice photos did you take them yourself?

Yes sir. All with my g/f canon a 560 or something in my old apartment. The canon A series are IMO by FAR the best *cheap* point and shoot. Aperture priority and other manual settings allow you to almost look like you know how to use a camera. :sarcasm: Plus that swiveling screen is GOLD when taking shots of crap in your engine bay that you can't easily see.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
suprarx7nut;894579 said:
mr taco:
Yes sir, I love it! I think schecter makes great guitars if you stay in the elite range. Their mid and lower range are.. well... lower range. Of course the custom series is out of this world though. :aigo:

Yes sir. All with my g/f canon a 560 or something in my old apartment. The canon A series are IMO by FAR the best *cheap* point and shoot. Aperture priority and other manual settings allow you to almost look like you know how to use a camera. :sarcasm: Plus that swiveling screen is GOLD when taking shots of crap in your engine bay that you can't easily see.
aperture as in portal?
jk

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
I've got a Martin DCXIE, Natural finish; an Ibanez GSR200x bass (probably the crappiest bass I've ever heard but it was cheap); and an Ibanez GAX70 which I used as a science experiment a couple of years ago so it's in pretty bad shape...
I'm mostly just working on getting my acousticz skillz down though so what I've got suits me fine.

BUT one day I WILL have a Rickenbacker 4003FL. FTW!!!

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
I have a crappy little squire telecaster(thinking about getting all american hardware and electronics soon) i have a couple acoustics but only really play the seagull i have. Mainly im a bass player but i don't get to play bass that much anymore due to living in an apartment. When i do get to play i play my Warwick Streamer pro-m (5 string) i also have a squire p-bass which absoluetly sucks balls.

I'm stuck at work right now and like every site is blocked but SM so ill post some pics of the set up when i get home.