Greetings

HitmansEVO

Dropper
Nov 19, 2008
Missouri
Hey peoples. I'm Matt.. new to the forum, obviously. I am currently living in the Delaware area (will be moving to Missouri in a year or so).

My Supra is an '87 GE turbo'd. When I bought it, it wasn't running (someone was taking it apart to fix a noise and didnt put it back together). I bought it, and decided to pull the engine and rebuild it. The car came with the donor GTE engine, so basically I have a buncha parts laying around my garage right now! I'll be posting pics & vids of my progress here and there. I'm not going to be doing any crazy build or anything. I'll be doing a few good upgrades to the bottom end (MHG, headstuds, maybe rod bolts..) I'm also getting the block a good freshening up.. honed, decked, new bearings and all that goodness. I'm sure you'll see me post a dumb question or two soon enough. For now, I am soaking in what I can from this site.. it has a lot of useful information!

My other cars are:
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 MR (cammed with an EVO 9 turbo and a few other goodies)
1978 Camaro (402BB -waiting for me to finish the long block)

I also worked at a shop in Guam that specialized in modular fords (mostly mustangs). Don't hold that against me, though..

Anyways.. thats my intro.. see ya around the board.

Matt