Greetings from Olympia WA, home of the oly lowlifes.

donnie N.

Apr 16, 2013
Olympia,WA
Hi my name is Donnie and im recently finishing up a new 7mge engine replacement.Its dropped into a actual 1986 MK3 originally had the 5mge in it now its on its third 7mge.This motor i dropped in was reringed and all new crank and connecting rod bearings.Also new valve stem seals and planed head so no leaking or blown head gasket here.MY main concern is im new here and dont know a whole lot on where to reply or post anything.If anyone gives me advice,again be nice im new at this forum stuff.Hope to here from the 7m lovers all n/a here this is also my 6th mk3 ive previously owned a turbo 89 and a mk2 supra also.Pics will be coming soon of my build lots of extras on my 7m doin it big.:icon_evil

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Kenny, missed you at Cool Desert Nights in Richland last weekend. Saw lots of MK IIIs around the Tri-Cities. Saw the usual locals at SSSCC autocross on Sunday (I need to get my car to pass tech, no battery hold-down).

But I'm confused on this car, MK II or MK III? 86 had both (86 and 86 1/2). If 5MGE, MK II.

You should check out Rabidchimp Performance in University Place WA.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Thanks Rich. Couldn't make it out this year. I had just gotten back from vacation and had tons of stuff to do. Stinking yard work... :)