greddy turbo timer stopping crusie

boost_victim

Mar 31, 2005
here
myspace.com
i bought a greddy turbo timer and installed it. everything worked fine for the first 2 weeks or so. then the e-brake light started to stay on. i wouldn't mind but i can't use my cruise and that gets old on long trips. i double checked and everything is hooked up right. i have a 90' auto. any clue whats wrong:1zhelp:

-kenny

garrettrowe

boost_victim said:
i bought a greddy turbo timer and installed it. everything worked fine for the first 2 weeks or so. then the e-brake light started to stay on. i wouldn't mind but i can't use my cruise and that gets old on long trips. i double checked and everything is hooked up right. i have a 90' auto. any clue whats wrong:1zhelp:

-kenny

Fill your brake fluid reservoir.

boost_victim

Mar 31, 2005
here
myspace.com
checked the fluid, but it wasn't the problem. the lights on but its not bright like when engaged. the only thing that i can think of is that the timer is sinding a signal to the ecu and keeping it on.

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
My NA would do that thing where the light would stay on...I even replaced the sensor/switch, and it still did that... Seemed like it would turn on after driving for a while, and the area around the handbrake had heated up...

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Mine did the same BS in the winter when I drove home on the weekends from school, but since cruise control is boring and my driving style doesn't mesh well I just drive the car and don't concern myself with cruise control, plus it was only like an hour drive, cruise is nice for those 18 hour trips LOL