greddy tdo6

theDon

The Don
Mar 31, 2005
Med-City, USA (Rochester, MN)
Good luck finding an original oil line, those came with the kit.

A better question to ask, does anyone know where to find a custom SS oil feed line to replace the crappy kit one? Maybe MDC will make some for us like he did for the CT26? yeah :) Then you can have mine.

theDon

The Don
Mar 31, 2005
so you are saying MDC made you one that fits your greddy TD06?? If that's true then I may have to ask him to make me one too. That is surprising because the greddy is a lot different than the CT-26 at the turbo and there is no water line for the greddy.

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
yeah i try it on the turbo fits good but i havent installed it yet cause im running a ct26 62-1 right now and i dont know if i should go for the tdo6 yet like which one would make more power i just dont want to waste time swapping them out you know

theDon

The Don
Mar 31, 2005
What I'm saying is the MDC SS kit is for the stock CT26 turbo oil and coolant lines so it absolutely will not work with a greddy TD06 because for one it doesn't use a coolant line and two the flange on the turbo side of the oil return is way smaller.

So can you clarify - did MDC make a TD06 SS oil return line? :)

theDon

The Don
Mar 31, 2005
Well top port is already stainless that's no biggy. Talking about lower oil return line which will be the trick, it's way smaller flange than the ct26.

Already talking to MDC we'll see what happens :)