Greddy Profec b 2

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
Well tonight I took my Supra out and see if I could tune it. Yesterday my brother and his friend were trying to tune this boost controller..But b/c it is in percents and kpa very hard to unless you test and tune from each setting so if anyone else has one of these please post your results too.

this is 14.0 bls/1.00kpa spiking then goes down to about 12.4bls/87kpa still working on the bugs but takes alot of time to do. 1.00kpa
Set = 20
Gain = 30
Set Gain = 90
Warning = 1.20
Limiter = 0

Set: is the amount of boost you want to run.
Gain: is to hold the boost (not too much though)
Set Gain: This tells the wg when to start to open so if you getting boost spike lower it to youre boost setting, or even lower, if you set this at 9psi and you runing stock boost it will spike to 9psi and then boost will lower to stock seating
Warning: An alarm level to notify you of boost spiking over a certain level you had set. Example 1.00=10psi<~~ just an Example
Limiter: Is how much you want boost to return to stock when you hit the warning. 0% no Limiter, 99% Returns the boost all the way down back to stock levels.

Well I hit 1.00 kpa and it means 14b;s but does anyone know how to work this better then what I put down I am getting diff feed back... My boost creeps on me sometimes when cold on hi or lo boost and goes down when in hot....

onejz

BOOOM BOOOM BANGGG
Apr 16, 2006
vancouver
onejz said:
For the daytime people it was posted early.
Ok I went threw some posts on this board and now I have it set in PSI WOOT WOOT. Just hold down the mode button til it says off then press and hold again and hit select a sec later two times and will show psi.