greddy profec a wiring question, + a lucky day at work : )

max-89supra(t)

Dec 12, 2008
vancouver, wa
hey guys, i bought a used greddy profec a boost controller today and after i bought it i noticed two cut wires in the wiring going to the solinoid, one is white the other is brown. does anyone know what they are? the seller said it worked great on his 300zx but i dont wanna install it and have headaches later, any help is greatly appreciated.

so i got to work today pretty happy because i had just bought the boost controller for only 30 bucks! what a steal! and i wanted an electronic one for a while but since my wife and i had a baby recently and just moved money is a little tight, so i was happy to find a (hopefully) good boost controller for cheap off craigslist. So i was sitting at work putting info in the computer after working on a truck (im a garbage truck mechanic) and my supervisor walks over and puts something by me and says would this interest you? i looked over and it was an aem wideband gauge, so i said heck ya! so he gave me that and an hks boost controller unit he found in a dumster, said he was walking buy and noticed a bunch of tools and auto stuff in the dumster- probably a repo. anyway the aem was like the next to buy thing on my list, already found a harness and sensor, not too spendy, dont know what im gonna do with the hks yet, well thats it, sorry if it was too long.

Attachments

• IMG_0410..JPG
    IMG_0410..JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0411..JPG
    IMG_0411..JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0409..JPG
    IMG_0409..JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 8