Great deal on tirerack.com!!!

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
They look nice, but that would mean I was going down in size from what I have, I'm trying to go wider, not thinner XD
Nice deal though.

Christopher

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
True, but whenever I can/do buy new, I plan on getting new rims as well, I should have mentioned that.
I have 245's that came with the car. I blew all my savings on the motor and what it took to fix everything that broke, so I'm still reeling in from that one.

Christopher

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Amazing price. Those were BFG's flagship performance tire. My set of 18"s was over $1000 for 4 from tire rack a couple of years ago. The handling is awesome, and hooks up power on the street really well.

gotsomegetsome

Age Quod Agis
Mar 31, 2008
san jose
theyr cheapter with the rebate in IMport Tuner mag. Its like 60-something for each - 88 or something along those lines. I'll try to post again if I can find it

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
That's a steal. I've been looking for a close out deal on stock size tires. That's how I got my Eagle F1's GSD3 205/50/16's for my Mazda... $54 a piece. Closeout on Tire Rack. Hopefully I can take advantage of this deal before it runs out. Thanks for the link.

After reading the reviews I think I'll pass. Not a bad price though.

Last edited:

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
These tires come stock on my gto and they are all right. They aren't that great from a dead stop, they spin at first and about 1/3 the way through they heat up and catch...untill the shift to second. they have a nice sidewall and steering response is nice. Rain and snow are hard to judge on account of the fact that I think every tire will have problems, I dd these tires all year round and never spun out on accident. I will not make any review on mileage on account of the cars springs settling about an inch and throwing all alignment off and causing premature wear.

FWIW, on the gto I was looking for something different to replace it with, but for the price, I would feel that these tires are amazing.