gotta move the ol girl..

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
So some of you know my cars been up on stands for quite a while now trying to get things done right.. and now I have to move, and the car has to come with me.. the huge problem here is I have no tires for my 18s yet.. my friend has a set of wheels and tires off of an 87 Nissan 300zx, same bolt pattern but they are 15s. Any one know if they will fit? The car just needs to roll onto a trailer. The rim specs are 15x6.5 +20. I'm just hoping they clear my brakes.. any insight appreciated, thank you all in advance.
-Matt

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
Can't get that lucky where I live. Junk yards here are ridiculously priced for anything (that and I'm not gunna let some junk yard tech scratch my brand new rims, lol) I've gotta have my car a roller by Wednesday..

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
you can throw nearly any 16" wheel on from ford, nissan, toyota, mitsubishi, as long as it's 5 lug(of course).
Can you get your hands on some spare tires/ doughnuts?

Sep 7, 2009
Cambridge
Removal of calipers may make that work,

Since it's only to roll to it's jack stand location

Worth a try?

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
Thanks for the help guys. It made it to its new home, with two old 16 in jeep tires on the front and the 300zx wheels. Ill post pics when my phone cooperates. Once again thanks for the quick replys everyone.