Got rid of the Supra again.... but!!!!!

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
Well.... I hate to do it (again) but I am getting rid of my 89 Supra. I had a lot of fun with it, swapped in a 2JZ.. all the goodies. God knows how much i love these cars. After I sold my 87 I swapped a 2jz in, i thought I'd be able to stay away from Supras and move on. But I was wrong, purchased this White 89. I knew right away I would swap another 2JZ into it. But i lost the aspiration and motivation to continue working on it. About 6 months ago I started getting interested in motorcycles. My buddy let me ride his Triumph and I loved it. I would always dream about going through twisty windy roads and leaning into a turn. I posted a FS thread in Supraforums and said I was willing to trade for a Gixxer or a CBR600. Within a few days... I had 2 offers. I chose one and I have all the dealings worked out and now I'm just waiting to get back in the States and do this thing.

I don't know when I would get another Supra, if I do... I hope to get a MKIV. Or move on and find something else. :(

Soooo.... Here is what i got.

2004 Honda CBR600 F4i with only 3,100 miles on it. It needs a few touch ups here and there, but overall... great condition for a 2004.

These are pics from the current owner, I won't be back home to get it yet for a few short weeks.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1186034_1.jpg

p1186034_2.jpg

p1186034_3.jpg

p1186034_4.jpg

p1186034_5.jpg

Last edited: