Good Place for Upgrades in E. Bay?

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Anyone know of a good place thats honest & trustworthy and does good work in the Bay? Pref East Bay but I can go anywhere w/in 50 miles really.
I want somewhere that will install most any type of upgrades. Especially want somewhere to install exhaust, intake, other cheaper starter mods, and inspect my car to see if anything is not in good working order. Stuff like that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
AZN motorsports in Vallejo.

I havent gotten any work done by them yet but they've been recommended for import engines. I talked with a guy that used to work there and he said they did 7M's all the time and he was pretty knowledgeable about them.

Stay away from California Street Machines in Fairfield.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
ChadMKIII said:
Anyone know of a good place thats honest & trustworthy and does good work in the Bay? Pref East Bay but I can go anywhere w/in 50 miles really.
I want somewhere that will install most any type of upgrades. Especially want somewhere to install exhaust, intake, other cheaper starter mods, and inspect my car to see if anything is not in good working order. Stuff like that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Exhaust and intake is easy stuff man. How come you can't do it yourself?

I would recommend Full Function Tec in Union City. They are great.

SoupedUpSupra

The guy.
Mar 31, 2005
Sonoma County, Norcal
Talk to Ray at Weapon-R in South San Francisco. Ray is a true Supra nut, he owns several mk2's and he developed his Racetek aluminum intake on my car. He is a great guy and Weapon-R specializes in intake/exhaust upgrades, and TIG welding.