Good News!

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Supra has it's own set of plates again! No more temp insurance, it's finally on the road for a stretch longer than 3 days :icon_bigg. After numerous single day insurances, I think I've finally worked out my intermittent no start bug, and I've put a good 1000km on since my top end rebuild with no issues at all other than minor bugs (which are fixed). Looking forward to a summer of cruising and very much looking forward to the meet in July!

A couple pics I just snapped quickly with my phone over the weekend at my buddy's place...

image039r.jpg

image040zm.jpg

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Hell yeah! Mine will be back on the road come Saturday (Bill Bowering is tuning it somewhere in B.C., maybe 4cefed???). Maybe we'll meet up for a mini-meet or something when I go up there to pick-up my Supra (may or may not be Saturday though since I work weekends). I'll be up there Thursday morning dropping off some fuel for my Supra at BIC Performance in Langley.

Adam

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
I actually live literally right around the corner from ForceFed in Abbotsford. I'm right on Mt. Lehman between Simpson and the round-a-bout towards the freeway. Hope the tuning goes well, and always happy to hear of another Supra getting back on the road :)