going 1jz from the start and skipping 7mgte

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
Ok as if anyone knows me they already know my plans :aigo: I am converting the car to RHD 1jz i got the whole rhd conversion under control but what I am seeking is some do's and donts fr the motor what to maybe expect and how hard are parts to find are there any universal parts between 7mgte and 2jzgtte? if i need to are there parts I can get here in america if needed as in emergency reasons or do i need to go ahead and buy a 1jz block for parts as well? any help tips or info would be appreciated

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
are there fairly priced replacement turbos? i dont wanna leave the twin turbo setup im not all about power just uniqeness hence why i am going rhd on this conversion i will do the basic upgrades ..injectors intake intercooler etc...

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
ok lemme restate what i meant lol are there any fairly priced upgrade like i dunno the first stage but staying twin turbo something reliable i can go to but fairly priced and fits the stock mani but ill change out if i have to

1jzsupraguy

Apr 6, 2005
Milwaukee
nope. their are currently no upgrades for our turbo. there is however a very rare hks turbo kit that uses the t28 turbos that will use all of your stock intake piping. i know it comes with the manifold and y-pipe but i dont know if you could use it on your stocker.