godfather body kit

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
hey guys i found a full godfather body kit near me for a great price i am wondering what you guys think of it or if any one is interested in buying one, im really looking to buy it so i can get the fender flares, but the rest of the kit is in really nice shape, just seeing what others opinions are on the kit itself. thanks guys

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
This?
p2001034_1.jpg

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

well that's my opinion. I just feel that it is really outdated. BUT SERIOUSLY people should stop asking other about what they like. if you like the kit buy it. if you don't then don't. If you want just the fender flares then use just the fender flares.

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
That's kinda what I'm thinking but I know the kit was really expensive and that they are rare, I'm mainly wondering if any one has been looking for one so if I buy it and use the flares if some one else wants to buy the remaining pieces

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
I have to agree, I don't really like the body kit. There are very few body kit's for the MK3 that I do like. If you want the fender flares, you can buy the whole thing and sell the rest. I'm sure there is someone out there who loves the look of it, I just personally do not.