Glenn Beck kills a frog

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
so the real truth is that he threw a plastic frog into the pot.... pathetic that it is even news.
for fucks sake the national lampoons had chevy chase drag a dog to death, little miss sunshine had a family drag a dead grandfather across the country for a beauty pageant.
it was a case of shock comedy being used to illustrate a very important point, the current administration is spending every penny that my grandkids will ever have... and they are only a thought at the moment.

yes it was in bad taste... but it isnt the only foul thing going on right now

ps. i did miss the steam...i have a 12" monitor and did not even fullscreen it.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Plastic frog, empty pot, lots of slow minds astonished, message lost in the confusion as they were to worried about a fake frog and not the country it was representing in the analogy.

Honestly, just sad.

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
as i said... i missed the steam, apon watching it on the second link in full screen i saw it.
i agree with 99% of what glen has to say. he is brutally honest to a fault. but it is his honesty that gained my respect. just look at the acorn scandle he was the only one reporting on it a full two weeks before it was main stream press.

x10secondzx2

I love you.
Nov 25, 2007
Viera, Florida
www.myspace.com
Poodles;1414852 said:
But his approach is shrill and just as bad as the people that he's shooting down. It kills his message...

I could not disagree more. His popularity has been skyrocketing in the past year. He has the third most listened to radio show in the United States. He has ratings that rivil Bill's(who is the most watched news show week in and week out) and he comes on at 5pm eastern. Some people are still at work at that time.

7thousandpiecesMGTE;1414730 said:
watch it again, I can see the steam on my screen. regardless I died laughing.... peta is gonna be pissed!

Peta sent a letter to Glenn saying that they know he is not cruel but would like for him to state on his show that the skit was fake. Which he did and thanked PETA.

Back to the original topic. And that video is a fraud. If you watched his show instead of the chopped up shit crazed fucking liberals post on Youtube you would see that the next sentence, as soon as he said the Republicans are fake, the Democrats are fake, he says "Forget about the frog because IT WAS FAKE."

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
He's shock reporting and annoying to listen to. The facts stand on their own, and it's how reporting should be done. The entertainment value is why he's popular.

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
I accidentally run over a frog about once a week, people don't seem to get angry at me even though I've killed probably 20 times more frogs than he has.

RacerXJ220

Interdimensional
Mar 30, 2005
Abalama
Kangae;1415020 said:
I accidentally run over a frog about once a week, people don't seem to get angry at me even though I've killed probably 20 times more frogs than he has.

I have intentionally killed thousands of living things at once. Probably entire populations worth.

Hand sanitizer is no joke.