Georgia Spring Meet 11'

Linchmob87

Jul 27, 2010
Bowersville,GA
Alright, here we go. Haven't had the time lately to plan any meets for a while, but thanks to my buddy Chris, he's made some possible. Thanks again Chris!

Georgia April meet '11
Where: Tugaloo state park, Lavonia Ga

Address/Directions
Tugaloo State Park
1763 Tugaloo State Park Rd
Lavonia , GA 30553

Date: Saturday, April 16th '11
Time: 12:00pm- Whenever the last car leaves
Showing up any time before 12:00pm is fine though, if you're in the area

Most of you who showed up enjoyed it last time, so I thought I would have it make a come back for all who previously enjoyed to enjoy again. I will be mapping out a cruise again this year, but It will be bigger, and more curvy than the last cruise. I plan lots of scenery, no traffic, yet enough spots to make a piss-n-gulp if needed. Any help would be appreciated, taking donations if offered (If not possible, that's more than fine. I understand this economy), and any advice you'd want to throw my way. Planning it for April instead of June, to be ahead of any "crazy" heat (You remember last time)..
Let's get together, have a congregation of power, great people, classic cars, and.. L types. Ok, the P-types are going to dominate again, but it's ok, I love them just the same. Parking will be in the same area it was last time. If you came last time, you remember how we moved across the road to the bigger parking lot. You know, the one where the guy with the 'stach watched us from the ranger truck? That's the parking lot. For anyone who didn't get to make it last time, this is what you missed. Let's do this again!

http://forums.celicasupra.com/showth...ia-Meet-Photos

Post your name if interested, will be starting lists of showing members soon.

Cody A

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
He's back in GA.
I talked with him the other day, and I'm going to try to make it as well, but I'll probably come in my AW11 instead of the MkIII, since it fits better with the MkII supra's, and everybody's seen my crummy '88 anyway.
:)