GA Supras

boosted1jz

in reconstruction
May 9, 2005
alpharetta ga
www.cardomain.com
the IA meets at northpoint arent really worth trying to cluster in packs.... lol

wait till the 1st thurs of the month and go to the varsity meets..... they usually have a HUGE turnout.. and its a good central location...

we do need to set up a supra meet sometime soon though.... now that im getting re-involved with my supra lol

chris

ATL88Supra

The Asshole
Jun 22, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
fuck turbo dave, he Fucked my 7mgte to holy hell and back, i would never trust him to do a 7mgte swap, or even touch my car!

if you want something done right do it your fucking self....

on a diffrent note, if you guys want to build your 7mgte for 300 + 475 hp talk to me i think the only other person in this town that knows more then me is supracentril

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
ORLY? Im going to have to say you're wrong about knowing that much. I got one of my cars tuned at mainstream back when scotty used to work for them. My friend got his turbo integra tuned there as well. Ive never had any work done on my cars by Turbo Dave but he looks like he does great fab work. I can't count how many 2jz 240 swaps hes done. Not to mention his 2jz truck. Maybe he just didnt know anything about 7m's. Oh and i think i'll build my own engine, kthx.
Any of you guys on www.Importatlanta.com ?

Last edited:

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Well, I had Turbo Dave do my Intercooler piping and exhaust fabrication, and I can say that his work is pretty good, on that end, don't know about swap work. My only problem with my setup is that he ran the piping up under the headlight instead of the side(OEM) entry, which makes it a real cramped area around the air filter.

ATL88Supra

The Asshole
Jun 22, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
when the 7m was put it the wireing was all wrong knock senors maf tps i even had to rewire the cps the wiring harness looked like it had been thrown in to a wood chipper the motor was not timed and the crank bolts ( the ones that hold on the fly wheel fell out.. so ya he did a shitty job, yes all his "wonderful work" on 2jz's i could care less, i am 7m4life sorry to down on ya 1jz 2jz blah blah blah people :p all i know is that man will NEVER work on my baby ever

anyway name the time and place and i will see to it i can get there.. IA meets are ok and no i am not on IA.com like boosted said to menny dumbasses

I am a rare breed of person that wants to hang with people with mk3's I don't like to mix it up much.