Fuxx this place, it's bs...i'm outta here..

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
thats the message my boss got this afternoon.

i'm tired of running "outlaw" for half what i used to make. They lied about pay, hours, and equipment.

so i turned in my keys about an hour ago..no more nasty crude oil running for me.

it felt great to be unemployed for like half an hour...then i accepted a job offer from the "evil empire" to go back on the road.good part is that i will be able to afford to continue work on the supe. the bad part is now i won't have time to continue working on the supe. looks like i'm gonna be a checkbook car builder now...going to have to farm a lot of the work out.

i know no one really cares, i'm just venting a little.unfortunately, untill i get around tobuying a laptop, after sunday i will not be able to be here for weeks at a time again...soyou guys have fun, build fast cars, and see y'all in vegas...i'll be driving my hotel room this year...

A

ArthurRitus

i couldnt stand to be away from her for that long......

oh yeah. and my girlfriend too...

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
bboyRITUS said:
i couldnt stand to be away from her for that long......

oh yeah. and my girlfriend too...

yeah...when i told another driver i was going otr, he looked at me like a mule looking at a new gate. i told him i was tired of having to go home every night...he didn't get it

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Looks like you took the pill! Good luck with the new job!
fuckitol.jpg

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
*applauds* Good for you.

Not being treated right, paid right or appreciated is why I left my old job, too. It's a good feeling, especially when you get a job that pays you more for doing the same thing you were doing before.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Trucker - My hats off to you and your fellow truckers. I know the world goes round because of every single driver that runs accross the country.

If you're ever in my neck of the woods, give me a call and I'll buy lunch/dinner/breakfast.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
careful what you wish for.....indy is like a major hub/through area, if i'm not kept in the southwest, i can about guarntee i'll be thru in the next couple of weeks...

and thanks for the kind words

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
I know how it is man. I ran on the indy racing league with alot of the truck drivers and my future father in law is a driver for USF Holland.

Well if you are here over night, I'll buy ya a beer. (I can't drink.)

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
just an update..in okc, last day of orientation, and now i discover that the hotel has a computer...grrr

anyone got a cheap laptop for sale...three days without sm is a long time...

think i'm an addict