Funny Supra incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
armyastro;1473212 said:
was replecing one of the many trannies i have blown and was lowering it onto my chest with the wife under there kinda helping (moral support) and i got it to my chest and started panting and trying to scream "oh my god its crushing me i cant breath AHHH" well she started freaking out and balling her eyes out, i started laughing and had to suck up to her for along time.

dude, its your story and all, but you really might want to consider a re-write ..gotta say though, i guess its cool that your wife is there for ya when you are lowering one of the manny TRANNIES you have BLOWN onto your chest...

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
my hood shocks didnt work so i put presure pliers but didnt make em tight enough so the hood end up falling on my head white i was checking where a leak was on my power stearing so wen it hit my my head hit the power stearing pump:: angry ::

supra_kid101

Oct 28, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Was changing the starter on my 89 last christmas eve. I went inside to piss then came back outside and the car was gone. My driveway is inclined and it rolled down my driveway, across a 2 lane hwy., and into the field across the street. Had to pay a guy to get it out on christmas eve. Felt so bad I gave him a $60 dollar tip.

TTsupra

Nov 11, 2009
california
supra_kid101;1473991 said:
Was changing the starter on my 89 last christmas eve. I went inside to piss then came back outside and the car was gone. My driveway is inclined and it rolled down my driveway, across a 2 lane hwy., and into the field across the street. Had to pay a guy to get it out on christmas eve. Felt so bad I gave him a $60 dollar tip.

hahhahaha daam!!!!:aigo:

armyastro

full body shave t04 mk3
Sep 16, 2005
radcliff ky
trucker;1473969 said:
dude, its your story and all, but you really might want to consider a re-write ..gotta say though, i guess its cool that your wife is there for ya when you are lowering one of the manny TRANNIES you have BLOWN onto your chest...

wow cant read huh, with you being a trucker and hitting truck stops you know all about that huh:3d_frown:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
trucker;1473969 said:

Haha, I see what you did there. :rofl:

My worst with the supra is after I installed my alarm system, I couldn't figure out why the remote start was acting funny. I kept double checking my wiring and switches. Took a long time to realize I kept putting into timer mode because I was hitting the remote start with the door open, which tells the car to do timer mode, NOT remote start.

I wasted so much time simply because I didn't read ALL the directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.