Fuel Rail help(see pics...)

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Replacing the starter on the car, and I need to know if this line from the fuel rail will pressurize and expel fuel.

47tvc60.jpg

2qs09c0.jpg

481wlg3.jpg

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
yes it will

not a big issue thouh, make sure you disconnect the positive side of the batterie before you do any work

and i usualy drop the starter out from below cars.. but since your so far in this way, have at.

89Joe

POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2005
Missouri
Yea...I took it all off. I couldnt get at the bolt from underneath, neither could anyone I had over. So whats the problem with doing a bit of work? I learned some stuff, and got the damn thing off, and thats really all that matters to me.

LEGNA

Feb 28, 2006
CT
tookwik4u89 said:
LOL...please say you had all that out anyway, not just to remove the starter, even if you have to lie!
Maybe his friends are honda owners..lol

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Although I see you got what you need from your post I will post anyway.. You didn't need to take all of that stuff apart dude! :nono: The bolt is a pita but it WILL come off with patience. Fuel will dribble but very little.

Hope it all worked out for you anyway.

Duane

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
i found that with the mani on, if you remove the brake master from the booster you can get accesse to the top bolt, and should be able to get the bottom bolt from below..