fuel pump as an oil pump ?

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
grimreaper;1385890 said:
952-2_b.jpg

29901390002_large.jpg

i am currently working on an electric suprercharger setup that actually works. look up thomas night. he is the only one in the world that builds the real deal. him and i are working on a setup for a customers mr2 im building. 3vzfe with a t88 turbo housing backed with a 40hp electric motor at 48 volts. with a pwm, i will have progressive boost at the flip of a switch. the car should be around 450 wheel and will be a daily.

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Well like u said everyone being mean can blow off, Im not convinced itl work that well but idk much about the electric turbo stuff but more power to you man for somethingout of the ordinairy

87tomanymods

87tomanymods
Oct 25, 2008
lansdale
www.myspace.com
thanks giterboosted thats the way to be . i will def put up some vids and pics when its done and in patent pending status . right now its the invention of the month on this web sight http://www.startmyinvention.com/ . im in a bidding war with a few investors now to start the patent proses . but untill then im not going to reveal any more . but it wolnt be my first invention to hit stores. about 8 yrs ago i invented profilers the hubcaps that cover some of the tires to look like lowpro's

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
you posted small pieces of information about your setup (or what ever you call it) on a public forum. You should have laid it out in full what you were doing or needing X part to do! Now considering 99% of the electric power adders that are mentioned are pathetic (see my pics!) and a waste, what did you really expect?! suck on your own "egg"!

87tomanymods

87tomanymods
Oct 25, 2008
lansdale
www.myspace.com
as mentioned earlier an ebay electric turbo wouldn't need an oil pump would it. the only reason i even said thats what this was for is because the first few repies wanted to know why i wasnt happy with the stock drain/wanted pics that im not at liberty to divulge without a confidentiality contract/ and mentioned temp issues which i wolnt have................ps. bearing are bearings and boost is boost it shouldnt matter what the aplication is . my question is about oil pressure and pumps try to keep up k