fuel pressure setting?

sleepersupra

i hate this car
Nov 5, 2005
Broken Arrow, Ok
ok i've searched, although i'm not very good at it, but i'm gonna put my fpr on today and want to see if there is anything i need to do when it's been put on, as far as how much pressure it should read, and settings or what not. thanks

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm pretty sure that I've read somewhere SS that their is no perfect number, cause everyones car is different. Also I think the temperature or humidity may have something to do with the way your car runs. I know I'll get flamed for that last statement, but I'm almost possitive that I read it on here before. You'll probably just need to get it dynod and tuned somewhere and they can set it for you properly..................OR, some of the smart people can chime in and help you if their is a better answer. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.................lol

sleepersupra

i hate this car
Nov 5, 2005
Broken Arrow, Ok
suprahero said:
I'm pretty sure that I've read somewhere SS that their is no perfect number, cause everyones car is different. Also I think the temperature or humidity may have something to do with the way your car runs. I know I'll get flamed for that last statement, but I'm almost possitive that I read it on here before. You'll probably just need to get it dynod and tuned somewhere and they can set it for you properly..................OR, some of the smart people can chime in and help you if their is a better answer. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.................lol

yea i know but i want a general answer so i can get it back on the road. but if stock setting will work for now then thats great