fuel line question

mastergrader007

master jimmy-rigger!
Apr 18, 2009
Ontario, Canada
ok, sorry i dont have pics but i am putting my engine back together after a bhg and i cant find where the other end (smaller banjo side) of the pre bent "squiggly" fuel line goes on the intake side of the engine. it bolts down near the bottom of the engine and iirc it goes inbetween the lower intake manifold and then where???? thanks for the help

monkihead

driven to thrill
Jul 23, 2005
texas
mastergrader007;1331264 said:
ok, sorry i dont have pics but i am putting my engine back together after a bhg and i cant find where the other end (smaller banjo side) of the pre bent "squiggly" fuel line goes on the intake side of the engine. it bolts down near the bottom of the engine and iirc it goes inbetween the lower intake manifold and then where???? thanks for the help

like this one??

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TSRM/MK3/manual.aspx?Section=FI&P=81

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
my guess is you're referring to the supply line? a full hardline with banjo bolts at both ends? Well one has the dampener and the other has a normal banjo bolt?

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
That has to be what he's talking about. One end goes to the supply on the lower end of the block, and the other end goes to the top of the very back of the fuel rail (the last hole on the top), with the fuel pulsation dampener (which looks like a fuel pressure regulator) on the top of it.

mastergrader007

master jimmy-rigger!
Apr 18, 2009
Ontario, Canada
alloyguitar;1331626 said:
That has to be what he's talking about. One end goes to the supply on the lower end of the block, and the other end goes to the top of the very back of the fuel rail (the last hole on the top), with the fuel pulsation dampener (which looks like a fuel pressure regulator) on the top of it.

thats the one!!!! haha thanks guys. i owe ya