fuel injector service shops

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
anyone know of a good shop to service a set of fuel injectors? the ones on my bike are jacked and i know some of the guys on here i've talked to have had the ones on their car done. i don't need a flowchart, just need a recommended company by you guys. thanks

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
The Dude;1116356 said:
I've used them. Fast service, send you back the pieces they replace, and even repaint your injectors to look like new. ~$105 shipped I recall.

holy crap $105 for 6 shipped?

<edit> meant that it was cheap.. not expensive lol

Last edited:

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
For ANYONE that is on standalone

I would only use one shop that is run by a Guru of the injector world

http://www.yawpower.com/injectordynamics.html

Now @ $35 usd it sounds steep but one thing he does no one else does,

graph out the injectors linearity based on input voltage. For stock, worthless.

For aftermarket standlone ECU, This information is INVALUABLE to properly setup battery compensation for your particular set of injectors instead of "guessing" ;)

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
i'll keep that one off to the side for the future figgie thanks. these injectors go on an rc-51 with a power commander, so it's a waste for me

selfinfliction

Dec 11, 2007
ky
just got off the phone with a company that did some porting/rebuild work on one of my superchargers and they said they would do it for $15 each, including a flowchart with a 1 day turn around time :D

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
CRE;1116299 said:
http://www.cruzinperformance.com/fuelinj.html

I'll be sending these folks three sets of GTE injectors... I suppose I'll know soon after how good they are. ;) They were recommended on here and at SF a couple times.

Went to use him and he could not mess with my side-feed injectors, but he works closely with Tim at www.cleaninjectors.com... Tim picked up the injectors wednesday and has 'em ready to ship today... $104 shipped.

These are both good guys and work together to get the job done for you...