Fuel Filter woes with *PICS*

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
Hey guys. As i was doing my fuel filter this is what happened. How can I fix this? I was thinkin some nifty AN fittings and a pressure fitting or something along those lines. Honestly, I'm no good with line/pipe sizing so if you guys can help me out and send me links of what to get on summit racing.com or just tell me what type and size of fittings I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
dsc09722xw8.jpg

dsc09726bn0.jpg

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
wow, thats the worst looking fuel filter I've ever seen.

I had my line brake up towards the front of the car.

I took a piece of rubber fuel hose and sleeved the two pieces of broken fuel line back together and put some hose clamps on.

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
TOMA70E said:
wow, thats the worst looking fuel filter I've ever seen.

I had my line brake up towards the front of the car.

I took a piece of rubber fuel hose and sleeved the two pieces of broken fuel line back together and put some hose clamps on.

Last edited:

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
I had a similar problem when i did mine, so I ended up getting a filter from a 300zx twin turbo, and use a big hose clamp onto the bracket. The 300zx fliter uses a slip on hose for the inlet and outlet. I then got some fuel injection rubber hose, and ran it to the pump side abouyt 6-8" long and about 3' of hose and cut the hard fuel line down where it is easilly accessible under the rear seat area and put the hose on there. I just slid it on about 1-2" and used 2 hose clamps on the conection. Make sure you get some zip ties/ cable ties an attach it to the car so it doesnt wear through anywhere.